Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Trip Begins!

I forgot my passport at the house. In my black shirt. The one I was going to travel in. Suck bite chew! An hour away, I turned back to retrieve it. "Happy Birthday, Mom, I'm going to be a little late."

Simply a taste of things to come. Travel is meant to be an adventure, which is just another way of saying "responding to challenges." Sometimes I responded well. Sometimes I was grumpy. Missed a flight. Ate ice cream. Pedaled down the World's Most Dangerous Road. Nervous about getting mugged - even though I'm nearly twice the mass of your average South American.

Lima. Arequipa. Puno. Copacabana. La Paz. Yungas. Potosi. Cochabamba. . . :-) Arica

Ines. Scott. Micah. Chad. Bryan. Fernando. Yamil. Marcos. Jennifer. . . :-) Franz.

Details to follow. Pictures will be included. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment